A looming shortage of people with post-high school training or degrees may stall economic growth in the coming years, says a report out of Georgetown
WorldOfWork – Georgetown Uni Center on Education and the Workforce :
By number of new jobs, the industries with the most growth will include the following:
- Financial services: 10 million jobs.
- Wholesale and retail: 7 million.
- Government & public education services: 6.7 million.
- Healthcare services: 6.6 million.
- Leisure and hospitality: 5 million.
- Manufacturing: 3.5 million.
- Professional & business services: 4 million.
- Construction: 2.8 million jobs.
- Private education services: 2.5 million.
- Information services: 2.5 million.
See on www.smartplanet.com